The second you shun evidence that doesn’t fit the narrative you want — you have contaminated your perception. “Everybody believed Iraq had WMD” is not a valid argument any more than “armed only with Skittles.”
The Left’s lies and ludicrous ways are helping to run the nation into the ground.
But they’re amateurs compared to the depths of dishonesty and ineptitude on the Right.
As the predictable outcome of Afghanistan is in the news — I thought I’d remind you of your reprehensible record on Iraq — and how you are:
The Mariana Trench of Mendacity
- The Right went batshit crazy after 9/11: Setting the world ablaze — and browbeating anybody out of line in their March of Folly . . .
- Systematically, gleefully, and endlessly mocked anyone who questioned their beloved Bush — treating him like the Second Coming of Christ
- And when ya came up empty on WMD — you just bought more bullshit from the same people who sold you the first batch: Shrewd!
- You defend the indefensible as a badge of honor — and with decades of practice, it gets easier every day
- Any anniversary on Iraq of some sort — you trot your ridiculous rationalizations and trite taglines like “The Lie that Bush Lied”
- It’s repulsive that you think your smug catchphrases are clever — while refusing to even glance at the mountain of evidence that buries your baseless beliefs
- You’re dead certain about matters you couldn’t muster up a molecule of curiosity to question
- As evidence is easily accessible (especially since I did all the work for you) — your hypocrisy on follow the facts in this fiasco for the ages — is staggering beyond belief
- Then there’s the fact that I can crush your convictions inside of 5 minutes
- On the most world-altering topic of our time — you tap dance to talking points in doubt-free delight (butchering every ounce of goodness in that Bible you belt people with)
- You never did your homework and to this day mock anyone who did
- Shit shovelers are never satisfied in perpetuating the lies they live by — so there is no pile too high for glorifying themselves with regurgitated garbage
Rather than writing another article on the next anniversary for rolling out your righteousness — why not find some decades-overdue courage & courtesy to ask questions for a change?
Ah, but I may as well try and catch the wind
- It’s bad enough you’ve never met a lie you wouldn’t swallow in service of your agenda — but no amount of incompetence matters to you either. As long as it’s your boy, Anything Goes.
- After your infinite willingness to see no evil, hear no evil — the second the tables are turned, evil is all the rage
- It’s all about feelings to protect your interests — and occasionally about facts to flog theirs
- Either way, you’ll ceaselessly pound that piñata with pride — congratulating yourselves over your meaningless mantra
You’ve put on a masterclass of complaining for 30 years — but because the intelligentsia on the Left perennially pumps candy into the piñata:
You beat the hell out of them — while unconscionably ignoring the debauchery of your own behavior.
And why not, when you’ve got professional know-it-alls who package all you need to know in a box of baseless beliefs.
A sample of the information available by July 10, 2004 (date of article above):
He doesn’t write with that tribalist sense. He’s trying to be purely objective and there’s nothing in him of — here’s what we down here think. Here’s what we’ve been through. It’s not seasoned with any of that — he’s just trying to have a white lab coat on and look at the facts.
“He doesn’t write that tribalist sense”
What would you call “Weapons of Crass Obstruction” and regurgitating talking points on a matter of world-altering magnitude?
Where is his record of objectively combing through evidence in a “white lab coat” or any coat?
And he wasn’t just wrong on WMD . . .
He did absolutely nothing in the spirit of what McWhorter described above. That’s bad enough, but once it was abundantly clear that he was wrong . . .
Right on cue with his crowd
The Right wants the Left and the black community to get its act together:
As they should
But however absurd those matters may to be today — those emotions are deeply woven into the fabric of America’s long history of brutality and disgrace . . .
Slavery, Jim Crow, lynchings, murder, decades of civil rights violations, questionable shootings, and so on . . .
While the Right won’t even look at the material properties of a tube: The manipulation of which f$@*#% up the future of the entire world.
What’s wrong with that picture — and this one?
Hmm, so the dimensions exactly match the tubes used in Iraq’s history of manufacturing the Nasser-81mm artillery rocket (a reverse-engineered version of the Italian Medusa).
Be quite a coincidence if they weren’t . . .
Ya know, connected
On its face, this claim is preposterous
So you wanna ignore the word of a physicist — in favor of know-it-alls who won’t go anywhere near this topic and never have?
Explain to me how that fits into following the facts.
The lie of Iraq WMD is as definitive as it gets.
Anyone entering this discussion with sincerity — would come away realizing that there is no debate, and there never was.
They just made it up.
Making It Up As You Go
But if you’ve got a following, you can open your mouth on anything and your loyalists will buy it . . .
As long at it aligns with their agenda, it’s gospel.
And even reasonable minds like Loury and McWhorter — sanction Sowell’s conclusions simply by virtue of casually commenting on his commitment to facts . . .
Never mind that it’s not true
It confounds me to no end that you guys don’t understand how dangerous and destructive that is.
However over-the-top and flat-out wrong your blind faith in Sowell is — it’s nothing compared to the cult-like army of sycophants you’re unwittingly helping to amass.
I find their kiss-ass commentary on Sowell to be sickening.
If only this National Treasure could live for 150 years
We’ve seen enough false idol worship for one century, don’t ya think?
That’s how we got here
I’ve wasted enough time on people who have nothing but contempt for the truth when it doesn’t serve their interests.
It is as though with some people — those who most avidly embrace the “we are right” view — have minds that are closed from the very get-go, and they are entirely incapable of opening them, even just a crack.
There is no curiosity in them. There are no questions in their minds. There are no “what ifs?” or “maybes.”
— Laura Knight-Jadczyk